The kids had a fun week, playing with their cousin (and a box):
And other happenings?
We are ready for baby girl:
Although we are definitely ready, I'm not holding my breath that she is ready. Gauging by past experience, she will likely be born past her due date. So, I'm trying real hard to just sit back and enjoy these last days of 'normal' instead of counting down days.
So much summer fun just wears this kid out:
Oh, this girl has the best smile in the whole wide world:
Perhaps we need a bigger kiddie pool?
And, I share this because I'm pretty sure Nick would want you to know about it. ;) We don't dutch oven very often, so we are still learning (like, it always takes longer to cook than we expect), but this little creation of Nick's was delicious. It has chicken/veggies/sauce topped with our favorite cornbread recipe. Yum. We also had an enjoyable evening with our good friends and neighbors. Shout out to you! Thanks for being patient! :)








1 comment:
Yea! I finally made your blog! We're still talking about that delicious dinner, and having leftover cobbler for lunch the next day was fabulous. =) Thanks again, you guys are too good to us!
Lisa
Post a Comment