Just some random photos and thoughts.
Lainey is messy, yes she is (and stinkin' adorable).
For Mother's Day we went to visit the best Mother I know - my own. We had a visitor there, a cute baby bunny named "Fluffy":
Lainey had to be kept at a distance because she just wanted to squeeze the pellets out of the guy. Everett was hesitant and a bit nervous, but thought he was pretty hot stuff. All my kids thought this little furball was pretty cool.
And, a note on Mother's Day. I love being a mom. I try every day to live up to be that mother I want to be, and it's a challenge, but I love it. And, I didn't shed a single tear on Mother's day. I'm impressed with myself, especially because I'm often a water pot with these pregnancy hormones a-flowin'. Seriously, I'm not allowed to watch Mormon Ads right now because I'll be a boobin' mess in about 5 seconds flat. I digress. Mother's day was wonderful because I have a wonderful husband and wonderful children, and I have a wonderful mother and mother-in-law. I am grateful.
This girl always looks so sweet when she sleeps. She and I went to a parent/teacher conference a few weeks ago and her pre-school teachers raved about how sweet, obedient and wonderful she is. They want to keep her. They want an entire class full of Marens. She is a "dream child". Her teacher asked me, "Seriously, are all your kids like this?" Um, yes. Yes. Always obedient, always quiet, always sweet. Always. ;) At least my kids know how to put on a good show when it really counts.
Just to prove that my kids are not always sweet (just in case I had you convinced that they were):
(Everett "in the corner" where he has spent quite a bit of time these last few days for calling his sisters names.)
Lainey likes to have her tummy "tickle tickle tickle"d. She likes to find my belly button and tickle it too. My belly button looks kind of funny these days. :)







1 comment:
Does Everett look just like Nick did as a boy? Because that is how I picture him.
Post a Comment