Our Missy graduated from Pre-school last week.
This year she has learned so much. She has had awesome teachers, and made good friends. Pre-school has been good to her.
She was so proud/nervous/excited that night. She said her part very clearly.
And sang the songs.
She had this nervous smile the whole time. Boy, she looks so grown up wearing a cap and gown.
Seriously, look at that face! All the photos I have of her getting her 'diploma' she has her eyes closed. I think she was trying to block out the audience or something. We are so proud of our girl.
We were happy to have Grandma and Grandpa along for her special night.
Next up for our weekend: building a sandbox.
The kids had a great time helping to stain it.
Everett found these and put them on, upside down. Makes me laugh.
And this morning, summer starts for me. Maren is home, and we are enacting our summer chores. Yippee! She's already cleaned the bathroom for me, has done her 'school work' and is now cleaning her bedroom. Ellie will start in another week and a half when school gets out for her.
And last, but certainly not least, this was just too good not to share:
Maren came home from church with this beauty. It is her in the middle giving her Grandma and Grandpa B a hug. I love that she's looking up at Grandpa. I love the detail she put into their shirts. I love that there is a barrette in her hair. And I love the sun. (Mom and Dad, your copy is in the mail. We love you!)














1 comment:
That is an adorable picture! So artistic. Are you framing it? What a big girl...
Post a Comment