I may be avoiding some things right now. Like the three loads of laundry that need folded and put away. Or the floor that needs various items picked up (my least favorite job these days with a baby taking up all the space in my middle) and swept. Or the family room rug that needs a good vacuuming (which means more toys to be picked up and put away). Not to say I haven't done anything today. I cleaned out the kids rooms (by the way, I usually make the girls, and even the boy, pick up their bedrooms, but it felt SO good this morning to completely clean them out), put three loads of laundry in to be washed and dried, have done last nights dishes and cleaned the kitchen, put some beans in the pressure cooker for dinner, and not to mention chase kids, clean kids, feed kids, read to and with kids, and play with kids. Whenever I come here, I see those photos of my kitchen, and as good as it looks, I'm getting kind of bored with it. I was sure you were too. You're welcome. ;)
So, how about some chocolate chip cookies?
I guess I should say 'the evidence of chocolate chip cookies'.
Here's another cute photo:
Everett loves it when Lainey joins in on his games.
And, I'm super jealous of Maren right now:
Ok, break is over. Back to it.





1 comment:
I love those beautiful kids, and you deserve a break. Take it easy! :-)
Post a Comment