Monday, November 28, 2011

Gobble

You bet we did! We had a very nice Thanksgiving. Our festivities began on Wednesday when we took our family to see "The Muppets". Good movie. And, the kids stayed in their seats for the most part, so I'll call that a success.


We had our Thanksgiving feast at my mom's house. Everett enjoyed the pie.

And the kids loved spending time with their cousins.

Lainey just slept and looked cute. It's a hard life.

We put up Christmas and went shopping and just enjoyed time together as a family.


I love my husband. Who says that men can't multi-task?

I just loved his smile in this one. I married myself a handsome man, yes I did.

This morning we are back to school and work and routines. It's a bittersweet thing. My boy is a miserable, clingy, snotty mess. I wish I had more sympathy for the kid as he's following me around hanging on my leg.

No comments: