And more in the growing up department, look at my 'baby' that isn't much of a baby anymore:
Lainey is a month old.
Time really goes too quickly. Lately I've felt like I can't keep up with my own kids. I am always changing a diaper, or filling sippy cups, or trying to catch up with laundry, or cleaning up crayons off the floor. It's hard to find time to just sit and snuggle my babies, or do crafts with my girls, or chase Everett around the backyard. I need more time to enjoy my kids. Life gets in the way, ya know?
Time really goes too quickly. Lately I've felt like I can't keep up with my own kids. I am always changing a diaper, or filling sippy cups, or trying to catch up with laundry, or cleaning up crayons off the floor. It's hard to find time to just sit and snuggle my babies, or do crafts with my girls, or chase Everett around the backyard. I need more time to enjoy my kids. Life gets in the way, ya know?Ellie had her friends over the other day and they were discussing how nice their moms are, and Ellie says, "Except my mom, she's mean." I know it is only the beginning of such accusations. You know what that means, though? That means she doesn't get everything her little heart desires. In my book, that's a good thing. So, mean mom it is. I'm okay with that.
And now, I must go clean my house. Life is calling.


1 comment:
If you figure out how to keep life from getting in the way, let me know because I find it happening to me too often. Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment