Ellie LOVES kindergarten. She was sick one day and cried when I told her she had to stay home. I thought Maren might miss her sister while she was away, but actually, no. She really likes the time she has the run of the house and no big bossy sister to tell her what to do and how. I've enjoyed the one-on-one time I've gotten with my Missy. We've started doing "school" together.


Oh, my boy. He is just so "cool" right now (as Dad says it). He's lots of fun, and is just a content guy. He's mastering eating all on his own. He decided to forgo the spoon and just stick his tongue in the bowl to get the last of his yogurt.

And baby girl is chillin'. I think she's decided to take up permanent residency. Here I am at 38 weeks. I always hope my babies will come before their due date (Ellie was two weeks early, afterall), but I'm not thinking it's going to happen. She's still riding high and my body doesn't seem serious about childbirth at this point. Oh well. She will come eventually, right?
1 comment:
You are the cutest pregnant lady! She may kick it in high gear and decide to come a day or two early- it could happen. Good luck! I am thinking of you.
Post a Comment