The other day was picture day at Ellie's school. Man, they really rip you off. We decided to forgo the professional head shot (which I've never really loved anyway) and just snapped some shots of my girl before sending her off to school. So, I didn't really put my heart and soul into taking some great photos, but I did capture how nice and straight her hair was. :)

Maren wanted in on the action too, so we posed her right by the gas meter and weeds. She's filthy from climbing on the rocks not long after the sprinklers shut off.

My three kiddos. Maren just cracks me up. Look at that face! She is such a ham.

I have really been a terrible photo taker lately, all in all. I think you've seen all the photos I've taken to document the last few months. Just haven't been feeling it. Perhaps my desire will burn once we have a sweet new baby to take photos of.
No comments:
Post a Comment