Thursday, October 20, 2011

Little Lainey



Everyone loves photos of newborn babies, right? Well, I do, especially when it is my own. :) Here's some more of our little Lainey:

I found these two photos on my mom's camera, and I thought they were sweet. Everett LOVES his sister. He always wants to see, hug, and touch the baby. The girls love her too. Ellie is a good baby holder and they both are always saying how cute she is. Here's another from the hospital that was so cute, I just had to share. And now she's a week old already. Time flies way too quickly when they are so small.





Oh, and my other kids are cute too.


Are you diggin' Everett's hair? Okay, so maybe he needs a haircut...


Things are going well for this family of six. Yep, SIX! What?! Sometimes I feel like I jumped right from one baby to four. Things are nutsy around here, sure, but we are all pretty happy. Recovery has been going okay. I have good moments where I feel all good and do something crazy like putting the dishes away :) and then bad moments where I moan and groan on the couch. The bad moments are getting fewer though, thankfully. My good husband and my mom have been taking good care of me and my kids. Life doesn't get much better than snuggling a new baby!

2 comments:

Red headed left handed Bishops said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! Congrats!!

rabnerfamily said...

Snuggle her tons! She is beautiful! They are all so cute!