







I didn't try very hard to get them all to look and smile...I guess this is what you'd call a candid shot. Maren is such a ham these days and makes silly faces when I take photos of her.They were all clapping, and Everett by this point was covered in lovely farm dirt.



And a house update. We have a home under contract! We are excited to have a home again! House hunting was really not fun - we were hoping to have more options being as this is a 'buyers market' and all (or so we thought). This house is in a wonderful neighborhood with high ranking schools. The floor plan will fit our family well. The only thing we are sad about is the backyard is not near as spacious as our last home (although the lot size is only .04 acres smaller) and a portion of it is terraced. I guess there is always a trade-off somewhere.


2 comments:
You take beautiful photos and your subjects are beautiful. I am so happy that you found a home. I can not wait to see pics and someday see it in person. I hope you are feeling good!
I LOVE the photos! You are so talented, Wend...pretty much in everything! Yeah on getting a house under contract. I can't wait to see it.
Love,
Ray
Post a Comment