The picnic in the park.



One of the many parades:
Maren is big into pulling funny faces when I take a photo these days:

The Miniature Parade. Nick made the bed on the float.
Ellie LOVED being on the float, and was a champion waver.
I was actually the one pulling the wagon with the whiny Everett, but got a quick shot when Nick took over for a minute. Notice E's sippy cup is on the road? Yep, he thought it was great game to throw the contents of the wagon out. At least he wasn't whiny for that moment.




One of the many parades:
Maren is big into pulling funny faces when I take a photo these days:
The Miniature Parade. Nick made the bed on the float.
Ellie LOVED being on the float, and was a champion waver.
I was actually the one pulling the wagon with the whiny Everett, but got a quick shot when Nick took over for a minute. Notice E's sippy cup is on the road? Yep, he thought it was great game to throw the contents of the wagon out. At least he wasn't whiny for that moment.






2 comments:
oh thanks wendy!! now i know for sure my family loves me! just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!;) notice my loverly fat tummy. ya not the most flattering costume ever but it looks pretty from a distance.
How fun!
Post a Comment