Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Zoo and More

Last week we went to the Zoo with friends. As always, it was a good time.
They had these fun dinosaurs throughout the park, and although I saw many kids screaming in terror (the dinosaurs move and make noises), my kids were fascinated by them.



The train. Always a highlight.



See. We do fun things sometimes. :)


We had a wonderful weekend celebrating the fourth of July. We started out with a campout in the backyard. I actually slept. A miracle.

Yesterday we went to the parade, thanks to my brother who saved us a spot.



Maren waved to all of the 'princesses'.



The kids really enjoyed themselves, all except for Everett, who would've rather of been in his bed. We finished the day off with a barbecue with family and fireworks with friends.


And now I must go pack. Yep, I said pack. Our house is (finally!) under contract, and we have two weeks to be out of the house. Where are we going? Don't know. Life is an adventure, right? So we are living it to the fullest!



3 comments:

Birgitta said...

I love your pics and your updates. Congrats on selling your house! Packing an entire house is a bear! Good Luck and Love ya Wendy!

rabnerfamily said...

Oh my goodness. I can not believe your house sold. See the Lord really was just trying your patience and you proved yourself. I wish I were there to help you pack boxes. We would make quite the pregnant packing pair! :)I hope you are able to find the perfect place for your great family.

Dane and Denise said...

your kids are beautiful! love the pics as well :)
good luck wherever you guys head to.