Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Warm Days

Oh, my boy. He makes my heart so happy. He is at that contented-with-life stage where things like dirt can entertain him for long whiles and as long as sisters aren't trying to carry him around and stuff, he is one happy guy. He loves water too, and when he noticed the sprinkler going in the garden, just couldn't resist going to check it out. Funny boy.My Missy Maren. She is nearly three. Need I say more? This morning she cried for about 5 minutes because Ellie had the pink plate. I swear, I'm going to throw the pink plates away.
But is she not beautiful? Those eyes kill me every time. And is she 12 or 2? She just looks so grown up in these photos. And a quiet moment enjoying warm sun. Notice Everett's popsicle is upside down? :)


No Ellie in these photos, but I promise she was there. She's at that age/stage where she takes great pleasure in avoiding the camera. Stinker.



Oh, and if you care to know, our house went back on the market again yesterday. We also had our first showing yesterday. Here we go again.

No comments: