Yay! Congrats! Another cute Johnson child is exactly what this world needs!!!
OH. MY. HEAVENS. Congratulations Wendy! Very exciting indeed!
This is birgitta, BTW!!!
Wow, congratulations!! That's awesome!!!
So,I have not checked anyone's blog in a couple of months and this is the first one I read...congrats! I am so excited for you guys. By the way, wish we could have seen you a couple of Sundays ago. We need to plan a time to get together!
I am so happy for you! You have such a cute family already and one more will only add to the cuteness! I hope you start feeling better soon.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yay! Congrats! Another cute Johnson child is exactly what this world needs!!!
OH. MY. HEAVENS. Congratulations Wendy! Very exciting indeed!
This is birgitta, BTW!!!
Wow, congratulations!! That's awesome!!!
So,I have not checked anyone's blog in a couple of months and this is the first one I read...congrats! I am so excited for you guys. By the way, wish we could have seen you a couple of Sundays ago. We need to plan a time to get together!
I am so happy for you! You have such a cute family already and one more will only add to the cuteness! I hope you start feeling better soon.
Post a Comment