Sunday, February 14, 2010

Introducing...

Warren Everett Johnson
February 11, 5:48 pm
7 lbs. 2 oz.
20 in. Our little 'muscle man'
Meeting the big sisters
Doesn't Nick look mighty proud?
I think Everett has his daddy's nose and hairline :)
And this is what he looks like right now...what a sweet boy.

4 comments:

Rachel Biesinger said...

Congratulations! I am so proud of you, Wendy! I had Aya without an epideral too and it was pretty amazing, though painful! Is Warren Everett going by Everett though? How fun for you to have a boy. Can't wait to meet him in person. So glad everything went well.

Love,
Ray

Birgitta said...

He is a beauty that is for sure!

Heather Wihongi said...

Congratulations, Wend! You're a trooper! I can't wait to meet your little man. :)

rabnerfamily said...

maybe I should have checked your blog more closely and I would have found these pictures before I read the next post. He is adorable. You look amazing and yes, Nick does look proud! I am wishing you all of the best!