7 years ago
Thursday, February 4, 2010
The "B" Word
Bedrest. I've heard it before, and I just heard it again this morning. Thankfully, this time around I am 39 weeks, and not 28, but still. Not fun. This should be even more interesting with two little girls. I'm sure we'll all be fine - we just have to be okay with a really messy house (and really, what's new there?). I got the results from my urine test - protein was a little elevated, but not enough to warrant action. Blood pressure is still high. So, I go in for another non-stress test on Sunday and we'll see where we are. Until then, I am supposed to be on bedrest. Nick and I are praying my water breaks, and soon. You all can feel free to join us. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bummer about the bedrest. Let me know if you need me to watch your kids or bring you dinner.
I am so sorry! I will hope your body decides to take action on it's own. I wish I were there to bring your girls over to play for a day to help!
Post a Comment