We've been busy working on projects around here. First of all, we are just trying to keep up with our garden. Lots and lots of tomatoes, peppers, and zucchini (anyone want any?). I picked a big bowl full of raspberries (no complaints there...) and actually had enough, after Ellie got to them, to make two batches of raspberry freezer jam. Yum-o.

I have also been busy bottling pears and tomatoes. I think I'm about done there.

Today I completed a project for the nursery that's been in the works since shortly after Maren was born - about a year ago. Usually when I start a project, I don't stop until it's finished, but I just didn't keep up the momentum with this one for some reason. They did turn out cute, though.



And one last project for Ellie and I. Can you tell which one is mine?
2 comments:
Wendy- I am just a little bit awesome. I would say that you are full on 100% awesome. Go supermom! (Oh and we would love zucchini... wish we lived closer)
Can I be like you when I grow up??? My mom never taught me how to can or to make freezer jam, so I'm jealous that you know how to do it and are doing it!
Post a Comment