Here is a dose of our daily routine:
*Ellie wakes up around 7 or 7:30, which means that the rest of us are awake too (actually, I have been getting up at 6 to workout every other day, which is way too early, but that is another blog entry...).
*We have breakfast together before Nick heads out the door at 7:45.
*I do my computing: check my email, blogs, facebook, write in my journal, while Ellie watches a tv show.
*I shower and dress. Usually.
*I clean up the house.
*Ellie and I do 'school'.
*Lunch at noon. Naps follow. Both girls take about a 3 hour nap. It is heaven.
*During said naptime, I do things that are nigh unto impossible with Maren around: mow the lawn, pick raspberries, mop the floor, read a book, or lately, take a nap myself.
*After naps (about 3 or so) we are honestly just wasting time until dad comes home from work. We clean up a bit, or go outside.
*At 4, I usually start thinking about what I should make for dinner that night and by 5, I am usually working on it.
*Dad comes home at 5:45 and we have dinner together before our various evening activities.
We go to the library once a week, and usually to a store of some sort, plus any scheduled appointments we may have. But that is my life, in a nutshell.
However, having said all that, we broke free from the routine to do something fun yesterday. The girls and I went to the Aquarium and then to Fazoli's for lunch. It was a good time, and it felt good to be out of the house. 


1 comment:
I too love routine. Having Joey in school everyday has created a nice schedule. Each day has its adjustments but in general we have the same things to do. Ah peace! Your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment