Wednesday, November 5, 2008

SNOW

We got several inches of snow this morning... and there are just certain things you must do when you get a good snowfall (at least, if you have a young child, otherwise, you just stay inside, wrap up in a blanket and read a book while the snow falls outside). (Ellie has crusty snot nose and dried milk beard - lovely. All part of being a kid.)
Of course, you must make a snowman. This one was destroyed a few minutes after this photo was taken. Ellie must take after her dad - he loves a suicidal snowman. You must make a snow angel.
You must stick your face in the snow. Well, this one is optional, but Ellie thought it was hilarious. Oh, and you must eat the snow, too.
Oh, and this one is most important. You must come in the warm house and drink hot chocolate.

5 comments:

Brown Family said...

I just made an eerily similar post (we must have been on the same wavelenth!). :)

Pemblemily said...

I'm sad that we didn't get enough snow to do anything like this.

Alicia Smith said...

So fun! I too am jealous of how much snow you got, I bet it's all melted today though huh? Ellie is getting so big. It looks like you had a fun day.

Birgitta said...

Hey..I just read the exact same post on Shauna's blog! Looks fun...we got a TINY bit of snow yesterday, but it melted by 10 am.

Tech Geek said...

Cute pics, Wend!