Monday, November 17, 2008

The Man in My Life

Shauna tagged me on this one, and it looked like fun, so here goes:

What's your husband's name? Nick
How long have you been married? Four years
How long did you date? Well, that depends when the first date was. Let's just say 3 months (but we were good friends for 9 months before that).
How old is he? 35
Who eats more sweets? Definitely me. When we got married, I cleaned out one of his cupboards that had Easter chocolate from several years collected there.
Who said "I Love You" first? I think I did. Nick was a bit of a chicken in the girl department.
Who is taller? He is, but all of my 5'2" isn't hard to beat.
Who is smarter? Nick, for sure. He surprises me with all he knows.
Who does the laundry? I do. He will help fold and put away sometimes.
Who pays the bills? I usually do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Does he snore? He used to, but since he's lost weight it's been A LOT better.
What does he do in his spare time? What spare time? Lately he's spent a lot of time out in the garden, but he also loves to cook, work with wood, and of course, spend time with me.
Who mows the lawn? I usually do (he does when I let him).
What is his favorite candy bar? He likes Twix, Baby Ruth, Kit Kat, Snickers
Who cooks dinner? I cook during the week and Nick usually cooks on the weekend.
Who drives? Usually Nick.
Who is the first to say they are wrong? We both are quick to admit when we are wrong. Gotta love those 'blue' personalities!
Who kissed who first? Nick made the first move (he came his 90%, and I made my 10%).
Who asked who out first? I think I asked him out. I knew that he liked me, but like I said before, he was a bit chicken.
Who wears the pants? I would like to think that we both wear a leg of the pants. I think he has the final say in things (and I'm okay with that).
Does he say he loves you every day? Yes, several times a day.

No comments: