This is going to be a long post, so hold onto your seats, baby. I really should do more, smaller posts, but this is what we got. I'm rollin' with it.
Last week we took the family to the gardens. We love it there.
This is real life around here, people, a lot of my day looks like this:
She was throwing a fit because she wanted her photo taken and her siblings tried to sneak into her shot. Seriously.
But look how sweet she can look:
Jiminy Cricket.
Kids enjoying a hot summer day:
Our Daiser. She's a big kid now. She loves to hold a popsicle and follow the kids around the backyard. She doesn't even really eat it, she just holds it because that's what the other kids are doing. She is so fun.
Oh, and look! I have hydrangeas again! This limelight is my all-time absolute favorite:
Ok, now on to Reunion. My sister and I were in charge this year. We booked our family up at the Heber Valley Camp, which is such a nice facility. It was a spankin' good time.
First up, the Giant Swing:
My kids were loving it, and even went for a second round.
Look, ma! No hands!
Daddy's turn:
Then we had dinner, some games, activities, and fireside:
We were up (most of us) until the wee hours playing card games, laughing, and then staring at the bunk above us for hours on end.
In the morning, breakfast, and then a hike:
We did take a brush in case you were wondering. I don't know if it was actually used, but we took one. :)
My sister brought birdhouse kits, which was a highlight for my kids:
Lunch and then the lake:
Maren with another grumpy face. :) Life is hard when you are 5.96.
My cute parents who started it all:
Can I take a moment and tell you about my amazing family? Of course I can because it's my blog! :)
My family is amazing! I have such great parents who continue to teach, love, and lead by example. I have such great siblings who continue to be a huge influence for good in my life. I want to be just like them in so many ways. And I have so many siblings that I have a lot of good to pick from! I love that my kids are being raised around uncles, aunts, cousins and grandparents that are good examples to them and expect the best of them. Blessings, Blessings, Blessings!
Thanks for a good time, family!

























1 comment:
Thanks for planning it all, we had a great time!
Post a Comment