Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mostly My Boy

  One of the good things about having another girl is that our boy will remain "The Boy".  This is not a photo of the boy:
But the rest of these are.  Like this one:

 He must have been very tired to fall asleep like this.

He loves to paint (what almost three year old doesn't?):
 That is his look of concentration.  I love it.
 And I included that photo because it's been snowing for the last two days, almost constantly, and there is a lot of snow out there.  Today I opted not to take Maren to pre-school because when I braved it yesterday I was slip-sliding all over the place.  I'll stay in my cozy home today, thank you.

And, a phone dump.  Most of the photos are from the Dinosaur Museum, which we visited last Monday thanks to Martin Luther King, Jr.

1 comment:

Alicia Smith said...

I can't believe the pigtails on Lainey! So cute! I'll have to try that on Abigail sometime.