Yep, my girl is spoiled. On her actual birthday, we had Nick's family over for homemade pizzas (Ellie's request).
We spent the day hanging streamers and blowing up balloons and making a cake. Oh, and we took a break for a special birthday lunch at Arctic Circle.


The kids had great fun making lots and lots and LOTS of noise and playing dress up, among other things.
That's our Maren - usually half naked! :)
Then, on Saturday, we had a Princess Party with friends. I was a terrible photographer - most of the photos turned out fuzzy. Oh well! We had a good time, well documented or not. I loved this photo - the birthday girl is kind of hidden, but can you see the sparkling personalities of all these girls?
We spent the day hanging streamers and blowing up balloons and making a cake. Oh, and we took a break for a special birthday lunch at Arctic Circle.

The kids had great fun making lots and lots and LOTS of noise and playing dress up, among other things.
That's our Maren - usually half naked! :)
Then, on Saturday, we had a Princess Party with friends. I was a terrible photographer - most of the photos turned out fuzzy. Oh well! We had a good time, well documented or not. I loved this photo - the birthday girl is kind of hidden, but can you see the sparkling personalities of all these girls?






My five year old is one beautiful girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment