Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!

Do you know how painful it is to get six wiggly little bodies to hold still AND smile?



This is the best one we got, folks.But my, oh my, those kids are cute.

And our Mr. Bug. Look what he's up to:This photo was taken a week ago or so. My girls were both 'cruisers'. They would pull themselves up on furniture and then move. But, my boy, I think he's going to skip right past that. He's been trying to stand since before he could crawl, and he's finally mastered it. I think one of these days, he's going to just start walking.

Oh, and I think you should know that Nick and I have lost 7 pounds so far. Our little getaway may not be so far away!

And one more thing. Did you know today is Australia Day? It is, and I am looking forward to my Aussie burger tonight. What? You want one too? Don't blame you at all, they are delicious. You'll need some pineapple rings, beet root (sliced pickled beets), egg, and cheese. Yum! You won't be convinced until you try it yourself. I promise you it will be a party in your mouth.

2 comments:

rabnerfamily said...

Aussie burger- I am intrigued. You take great pictures!

Heather Wihongi said...

Aussie burgers sound a lot like Kiwi burgers; they have beet root and egg, but not pineapple. I'll have to try that. . .my mouth is watering!