Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dancing Queens

Last night we went to a Benefit Concert (for a family member of one of Nick's co-workers), and our girls were completely entertained. The band was good and Ellie and Maren were shakin' their 'thang' up on stage with the other groupies. Of course they had to have ring pops like the other little girls, which explains Ellie's blue lips. I thought Maren might last up there for a few minutes and then find her way back to mom and dad, but nope. She was up there, mesmerized for a good half hour or so. She was flirting with one of the guitarists, which was so so cute. I know the photos don't show it well, but we had a great time.
Oh, and isn't Nate's (Nick's brother) super-duper, ultra-bright headlamp awesome? He put it together all on his own. What a man.

1 comment:

Princess Carrie said...

Nate's head lamp is sooooo what I need when I go do my dental humanitarian work in Central America.