Monday, January 23, 2017

Winter Wonderland

 I love it when kids work together:
They almost made it to the ceiling!

And yes, that is laundry all over the floor.  It's clean, at least.  This is my messy life and I love it, come on in!  And no, my little girls never get out of their nightgowns.  I could fight it.  I could.  But why?

We've had a LOT of snow in the last week or so, and the kids (and I, if I don't have to drive in it) have been loving it:






A highlight of our weekend was our Butternut Ravioli-making party with our good friends, the Bs.
 I didn't keep track of how many we made, but it was enough to fill up 3 gallon sized freezer bags.  Fun time!


Of course, we had to end our party with a delicious homemade pasta dinner!  It was a hit!

That's our kind of party.

No comments: