Monday, February 14, 2011

The Party and Bonus Material

First of all, the party... I made my Mr. Bug a buggy cake. I think it turned out pretty silly (and gross) looking, but here it is:When Everett was a newborn, I would call him Buggaboo. I know, cheesy, but true. The girls and I would sing "Bugga Buggaboo, we love you". You know, like to the Scooby Doo song? Well, it stuck. So, now I call him Bug, and the girls often call him Bugga. There you have it.
Anyway, Everett had his very own cake too, which he didn't know quite what to do with: He delicately picked at it with one finger for awhile and then eventually dove in head first. And then there were presents.
Now for the bonus material. I know, you're excited, right?

Nick and I are still trying to lose weight, don't give up on us just yet. We have both been fluctuating by a few pounds. At our lowest, we had lost a total of 10.5 pounds. Truthfully, I've lost a bit of motivation to keep losing because I am already within my goal weight range (hooray!!!!). Although, a few extra pounds lost certainly wouldn't hurt.
Speaking of losing weight, the girls and I decorated some Valentine cookies the other day.
Mmmmm...they were so good.

This morning my kids woke up to some Valentines from Nick and I. They got a book and a little baggy of Hershey's kisses (which they have mostly devoured already). Tonight we will be having our traditional Valentine's Day dinner by candlelight. Fun stuff!

No comments: