I had to laugh the other day when Maren went running into the potty wearing only this:
That is a Cinderella dress up shoe. Kids are so funny. She is doing awesome with the potty training thing. She'll stay dry all day when she's wearing underwear. I can't take any credit at all - she's pretty much done it all on her own. No complaints there.
That is a Cinderella dress up shoe. Kids are so funny. She is doing awesome with the potty training thing. She'll stay dry all day when she's wearing underwear. I can't take any credit at all - she's pretty much done it all on her own. No complaints there. And my first-born is doing awesome with school. She does a few worksheets a couple times a week, and I'm so impressed with her progress. She's writing her letters and numbers like a pro and is sounding out words, and is just pretty smart. And can I just say that I haven't once regretted not sending her to a preschool? I love having her home and I'm enjoying having all my kids at home with me one more year before sending her to kindergarten next year. I love it.







No comments:
Post a Comment